Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Coolest Pianist Ever!

Well not to say that he is a pianist.....but he seems like it.....I don't know his real name but all his ID's are iwillbot.........I just printed out one music sheet and i'm trying to play it....hopefully i can.......I think he is my piano idol..........I know it seems weired but he is cool.......he only plays like popular songs.....he plays it by ear......It's just so AWESOME!!!!!!!!One of a kind. I have one of the sheet music that he gave everyone.He put it in his blog so I printed it.The song is called You Belong With Me. I think he has his own songs.....well it seems like a sad one that i've heard......I nearly cried...Don't know why......its just so touching.......oh well i guess thats it for now.....bye!Oh one more thing to prove that he is the best pianist ever, go to youtube.com and type 'welcome improv' and click on the first one or sumone on the piano....and listen to it....its very very wonderful......I hope one day I could play like him too.........Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment